Wednesday 22 August 2007

The 1st of Many


(Too early for pictures mummy!)
A day early but I just know I'll be a bit too whacked tomorrow to get a chance to post. Tomorrow is the first big day in our little one's life, Archie will be 1 in the morning. On the one hand it feels like two minutes since I got a rather rude awakening at 2am, two weeks before I'd been expecting it, and on the other I can't remember what the world was like before he arrived.

(A day old and looking a bit perplexed!

Like his big brother he's a total joy and his beaming face is the highlight of my day.We're off to the farm at Chatsworth tomorrow with our friend Helen and her little ones, before a birthday treat of a teeny chocolate cake and some Quavers (?!). We'll be having a bit of a family gathering on Sunday (more cake - hurrah!) so tomorrow is the outing day and the forecast is great.

Its been birthday-tastic here recently, Barney was 4 two weeks ago and no sooner has the bunting come down than its going up again.

(Barney and the Sparklers - ignore the messy kitchen!)
So happy birthdays to my lovely birthday boys. Enjoy your day tomorrow littlest man. xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph

What lovely boys! Enjoy your trip to Chatsworth and I hope that the sun shines for you all day.

Marie x

Faye 'Country Chic' said...

Hi,
Lovely pics! Happy birthday to your little man :) and have a lovely family day out! I'm sure you will all enjoy the chocolate cake... yum yum.
xFaye

Posy said...

Hi Steph,
Thanks for your comment on my blog and a very Happy Birthday to those lovely boys...
Jane x

Claire said...

Your little guy is a cutie - saw your blog on Faye's and thought I would pop over and visit yours - Derbyshire is lovely and I spend many happy times at Chatsworth as a child, so have fun!

Claire